Store Safety Precautions
As we continue to follow CDC guidelines to keep our customers and staff healthy and safe, we have implemented the following precautions:
- Enhanced cleaning practices for disinfecting all touched areas. Employees are required to wash their hands hourly.
- Screening is required upon entry to our store. See below for requirements.
- Limited guest entry to maximize physical distancing.
- Disposable pillow cases and mattress guards will be provided and required.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the store.
Requirements to Enter A Store
You will be required to pass a screening process prior to entry:
- You must have a body temperature in normal range.
- You must not have any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- You must not have had contact with anyone confirmed to have Coronavirus.
- You must not have traveled outside of the region within the last 14 days.
- At all times, you must wear a properly fitted face mask or CDC-recommended covering that fully protects your nose and mouth.
- You must keep a distance of at least six (6) feet between others.
- Families are required to stay together as a group.
More Information On Our COVID-19 Response and delivery precautions
For more information on Sit ‘n Sleep’s Covid-19 response and delivery precautions, please see: Covid-19 information