We are open for business and committed to safety for our customers and employees.
As of Saturday, May 16th, most of our store locations throughout Southern California will be open and taking precautions to protect the health of our customers and our employees. Read below to learn more about store safety measures and requirements to enter our stores.
Safety Measures & Requirements
Store Safety Precautions
As we continue to follow CDC guidelines to keep our customers and staff healthy and safe, we have implemented the following precautions:
- Enhanced cleaning practices for disinfecting all touched areas. Employees are required to wash their hands hourly.
- Screening is required upon entry to our store. See below for requirements.
- Limited guest entry to maximize physical distancing.
- Disposable pillow cases and mattress guards will be provided and required.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the store.
Requirements to Enter A Store
You will be required to pass a screening process prior to entry:
- You must have a body temperature in normal range.
- You must not have any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- You must not have had contact with anyone confirmed to have Coronavirus.
- You must not have traveled outside of the region within the last 14 days.
- At all times, you must wear a properly fitted face mask or CDC-recommended covering that fully protects your nose and mouth.
- You must keep a distance of at least six (6) feet between others.
- Families are required to stay together as a group.
More Information On Our COVID-19 Response and delivery precautions
For more information on Sit ‘n Sleep’s Covid-19 response and delivery precautions, please see: Covid-19 information
Shop By Phone
Our sleep experts are standing by to answer all of your questions and help you choose (and save!) on a new mattress. Concierge Phone Shopping is a great service we’ve offered for years and now seems like the perfect time to take advantage! Call us: 1-800-908-0354Call Now phone number
Chat With Us
Questions on your delivery, mattresses, return policies, or something else? Our team has answers for you 9 am to 5 pm daily.
Book an Appointment
We now offer you the ability to pre-schedule a time to visit a Sit 'n Sleep location near you.Book Now