IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
The safety and well‑being of our community is always our top priority. See our latest updates and store information here.
OUR STORES ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS THROUGHOUT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
For details on all the safety precautions and requirements for entering our stores, please continue reading below.
Customers with orders or scheduled deliveries: We will continue to deliver our products while taking great care to ensure we can do so safely. Customers who would like to elect for an outside/garage drop-off should contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers. For purchases across our entire catalog with free delivery on orders $399+, shop here on SitnSleep.com.
Want to pre-schedule a time to visit your local store? We recently added the ability to book an in-store appointment.
We also offer a concierge Shop By Phone phone number service run by skilled mattress experts ready to answer all your questions: Call 1-800-908-0354 phone number .
Our customer service hours are 9 am to 5 pm daily. For the most prompt service, please email email@example.com or reach out via Live Chat.
CURRENT DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Starting Monday, May 18th we are open for delivery 7 days a week. If you’re outside our local delivery area, please ask your sales associate for delivery details.
More About Safe Deliveries
Having your mattress delivered with care and safe practices has always been a standard at Sit ‘n Sleep. However, we’re taking extra precautions to address the safety of both our drivers and our customers within their homes. Some of these additional measures include:
- All of our mattresses are delivered in sealed, plastic bags.
- Our delivery teams are cleaning the trucks twice a day.
- Delivery teams required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Wiping down all tablets and phones with alcohol-based screen wipes after every delivery stop.
- Enhanced cleaning of our distribution centers in high traffic areas.
- All mattress removals will be completely sealed within the customer’s home before being placed in our truck.
MORE STEPS WE’RE TAKING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
In Our Stores
- Employees are self-screening and required to take a temperature checks on arrival at work.
- Masks are required upon entrance.
- In addition to our daily cleaning efforts, we will be cleaning and disinfecting after every customer interaction to promote a sanitary environment.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the store.
- Mattress guards are provided and required when testing mattresses.
- We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and invite our customers to use our sinks for frequently and thoroughly wash their hands using soap and hot water.
- Employees are encouraged to limit close contact and maintain a 6 foot distance while helping customers, and each other.
- Every customer will be provided a disposable pillow cover prior to trying a product.
For Our Delivery Services
Our delivery teams will follow a high level of safety and hygiene, and will wear gloves during your delivery.
- Will wipe down all merchandise once installed
- Will keep a safe distance and avoid any contact with resident(s)
- Additional protective gear is available upon request
For Our Employees
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Employees are self screening and taking temperatures daily.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
- We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and are providing hand sanitizer and tissues.
Letter From Our CEO, Larry Miller, About the Coronavirus —
Our Southern California community and our employees are our top priority.
Our hearts are with all those affected by COVID-19. We are in this together and our focus now is the health and safety of our employees and our customers. We are closely monitoring guidance from our local health officials as we figure out ways to continue to serve you and get you the items you need to stay home comfortably during this time.
To learn more about the Coronavirus and how you can prevent the spread, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Website .