In Your Cart
Enjoy the Benefits of an Adjustable Bed
Want to enjoy a great night's sleep? Explore the large selection of first-rate adjustable beds from Sit 'n Sleep, and you're sure to find a deluxe adjustable mattress that fulfills your sleep needs consistently.
For over 35 years, we've served as one of Southern California's top suppliers of adjustable beds, mattresses, bases and much more. In addition, our team of friendly, professionally trained sleep consultants will help you find the ideal adjustable mattress any time you visit, ensuring you'll be able to rest comfortably in a high-quality adjustable bed for years to come.
Why Do I Need an Adjustable Bed?
The average adult requires between 7.5 and 8 hours of sleep nightly to function properly throughout the day. However, you may feel tired and exhausted if you constantly toss and turn in the night due to an uncomfortable mattress or bed.
Fortunately, a broad range of superb adjustable beds is available at Sit 'n Sleep, the #1 choice for all of your sleep needs.
At Sit 'n Sleep, our expert sleep consultants will work with you to discover the perfect adjustable bed based on your personal needs. Regardless of whether you prefer a firm bed to a plush one, or a queen-sized adjustable mattress to a California king adjustable mattress, we're here to help you choose a comfortable bed that will serve you well night after night.
What Are the Key Advantages of Adjustable Beds?
Adjustable mattresses offer more than just ordinary beds. In fact, adjustable beds include a multi-hinged lying surface that enables you to change sleep positions quickly and effortlessly.
Also, adjustable beds deliver numerous health benefits, such as:
- Minimize back pain. Do you suffer from long-lasting back pain? You're not alone, and adjustable beds are designed to help you limit chronic back pain.
- Improve your breathing. You may encounter breathing problems if your upper body is elevated while you sleep. Thankfully, an adjustable mattress can help you breathe smoothly and evenly.
- Reduce snoring. Snoring often takes place if your air tubes are blocked due to your sleep position. With an adjustable bed, you'll be able to move your head above your bed while you sleep to minimize or eliminate snoring.
- Limit leg pain. For those who are dealing with swollen feet and severe leg pain, you can adjust the lower part of your bed instantly. Thus, you'll be able to reduce leg pain with an adjustable mattress.
- Win the insomnia battle. Many people struggle to fall asleep, but an adjustable mattress enables you to discover the perfect sleep position. And ultimately, you'll be better equipped to maximize your Zzz's, too.
You likely will spend about one-third of your life sleeping, so why not make the most of your mattress or bed? Select Sit 'n Sleep, and you can benefit from restful sleep in a stellar adjustable bed.
Why Should I Choose Sit 'n Sleep?
Finding the right mattress represents a life-changing decision, and at any one of our Southern California mattress stores, you'll be able to review our vast array of adjustable mattresses and beds and find one that suits you beautifully.
Adjustable mattresses and beds are perfect for any lifestyle, and we offer the best prices on adjustable beds and bases every day.
We provide exceptional adjustable mattresses and beds from globally recognized brands and manufacturers. Plus, we supply affordable adjustable mattresses and beds, guaranteeing you can explore many top-notch options that will fit your budget perfectly.
Visit one of our Sit 'n Sleep superstores today to explore our wide variety of adjustable mattresses, beds and bases.
Learn More about Adjustable beds and mattresses:
Benefits of Adjustable Beds -Whether you are working, reading, watching TV or just want a different sleep position, adjustable beds help you enjoy what you are doing.
Three Top Benefits of an Adjustable Mattress -Obtain unlimited comfort options at the touch of a button, with a Sit 'n Sleep adjustable mattress.
Sleeping Positions Gone Wrong -The science of sleeping positions. Know the pros and cons of the position you sleep in.
What is the Right Bed for You? -Questions to ponder on before buying the right bed.
30 Things You Didn’t Know About Beds -The evolution of beds from humble beginnings to high end comfort.
10 Crazy Predictions for the Future of Beds -Change touches everything. Why not beds? The future of beds in our crazy opinion.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.