In Your Cart
Stearns & Foster Rookwood Luxury Firm
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
Stearns & Foster® is made of luxurious materials and craftsmanship for over 167 years, Crafted from the highest quality materials from around the world, to produce one of the most luxurious mattresses on the market. Stearns & Foster® mattresses are made to stand the test of time.
- IntelliCoil® Advanced, Esclusive coil design that better adapts to the size, shape and weight of any body for the perfect level of support.
- PrecisionEdge™ System, High-density border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- PrimaCool™ Performance Fabric, High-loft, double stretch-knit fabric made with TENCEL®, an eco-friendly fiber known for its moisture-wicking, breathable properties. We add silk and cashmere threads for even more softness.
- Advanced Adapt™ Foam, Exclusive new memory foam that combines conforming comfort with ease of movement and superior durability.
PrimaCool™ Performance Fabric with TENCEL®
PrimaSense™ Gel Foam
- Comfort Layerl
Gel Memory Foam Advanced Adapt™ Foam
IntelliCoil® Advanced that delivers the perfect level of support
- Edge System
PrecisionEdge™ System that reinforces seating edge
- Air Flow Hardware
S&F Brass Air Vents that promotes air flow for a cooler sleeping environment
8 vertical handles
- Designed and built in the U.S
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
The support structure of innerspring mattresses is constructed using wire coils which can be made for firmer or softer support depending on their gauge. Because the coils are placed evenly throughout the mattress, an innerspring mattress has a strong border that prevents the “roll out” effect. A border wire attached to the perimeter coils helps to retain the shape of the mattress and reduce sagging.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.