In Your Cart
Sherwood Series 630 Black Motion Base
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
In the event of a power outage, the base can be brought to a flat position by pressing the button on the power down box under the base.
Head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position.
For the energy conscious consumer, the Zero Standby Power System consumes < .5 W when not in use.
Simple setup and install with our unique RF pairing process.
Each base comes with its own specific code that is discoverable by the remote. This means no more dip switches.
Synchronization has never been easier. Simply connect two TL or CKS bases with the sync cord provided. Each remote will operate both bases simultaneously.
Head and foot motors engineered to preserve a peaceful sleep environment by creating very little noise when activated.
- Zero G(TM) preset position:
- One touch button that raises the legs slightly above the heart to promote circulation and relieve pressure off of the lower back.
- Base operates with or without legs: Designed for full operation with legs or placed on a flat surface.
- Wall saving design: Patented technology that keeps the user in reach of their night stand during articulation.
- Gravity release safety feature: Head and foot motors designed to lower the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimizes pinch points.
- One button stop safety feature: Pressing any button during base operation will automatically stop the movement.
- Two component platform for high-end furniture look: Designed to appear as a bed frame. The bottom portion of the base remains stationary while the mattress articulates on a thin platform.
- Compatible with head board brackets: Accommodates most standard bed frames. Uninterrupted massage during base movement: Continuous massage throughout base articulation.
- Interchangeable leg options: Various heights can be achieved with different leg sizes.
- Dimensions: Queen 60"x7.5"x80" - Base Weight 213 LBS
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.