In Your Cart
Sherwood Prestige Hybrid Luxury Firm
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
SHERWOOD ENCORE HYBRID LUXURY MATTRESSES
The Prestige Hybrid Luxury Firm mattress is engineered to deliver deep conforming comfort & superior support. It is one of the finest Hybrid mattresses in the industry that you can afford. The Prestige series features an advanced high carbon Content Tempered pocketed spring system, designed to eliminate motion transfer, and shape itself to the body’s individual contours. The Top Comfort layers are applied on Ascending Support strategy, utilizing innovative and superior Memory Foams, carefully selected by the Design engineers at Sherwood Bedding after considering the materials performance under rigorous Testing & a keen knowledge of material sciences. Super Heavy Weight Cover Materials are infused with Natural Tencel Natural & Treated with Max Breeze Temperature regulating technology, to deliver Maximum durability & Comfort. Only the Finest Materials are used in the construction of the Prestige series.
- Super Heavy Weight Panel Ticking Infused with Natural “Tencel” Fibers & Treated with Max Breeze Temperature Control Technology
- 100% Natural and Chemical Free Fire Barrier (wraps the entire foam core)
- A Layer of H.D. Gel-Infused Cool Memory Foam
- Two Layers of Thick H.D. Memory Foam
- A Layer of H.D. Transitional Memory Foam
- Fully Foam Encased & Adjustable Friendly High Coil density Pocketed Spring Support System
- 800 Coils in Queen Size
- A Thick Layer of Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- FR Fire Barrier Sock (wraps the entire foam core)
- Made in America
- Mattress Height (Approx.) 13.5”
- 20 Year Warranty
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.