In Your Cart
Sherwood Majesty Luxury Firm
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
SHERWOOD ENCORE LUXURY MATTRESSES
The Sherwood Majesty Luxury Firm mattress features Sherwood's advanced high profile pocketed spring system which is designed to eliminate motion transfer. It will support and shape itself to the body’s individual contours. All Majesty models feature full foam encasement which delivers superior edge performance and overall mattress stability as well as increasing the usable sleep surface by 14%. Natural organic cotton knitted panel covers are used to enhance air flow and maximize surface comfort. The soy-based upholstery grade foams and thick layers of memory foam are carefully placed with an ascending support strategy to deliver quality, comfort and durability.
- Super Heavy Weight Panel Ticking Infused with Natural “Tencel” Fibers & Treated with Max Breeze Temperature Control Technology
- 100% Natural and Chemical Free Fire Barrier
- Two Layers of H.D. Mega Soft Soy-Based Quilt Foam
- A Layer of H.D. Firm Soy-Based Support Foam
- High Carbon Steel “Tempered” Nano Coils: 2040 Coils in Queen Size
- A Thick Layer of Specialized H.D. Transitional Memory Foam
- Fully Foam Encased & Adjustable Friendly High Coil density Pocketed Spring Support System
- 800 Coils in Queen Size
- A Thick Layer of Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- Made in America
- Mattress Height (Approx.) 13”
- 20 Year Warranty
The support structure of innerspring mattresses is constructed using wire coils which can be made for firmer or softer support depending on their gauge. Because the coils are placed evenly throughout the mattress, an innerspring mattress has a strong border that prevents the “roll out” effect. A border wire attached to the perimeter coils helps to retain the shape of the mattress and reduce sagging.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.