In Your Cart
Sherwood Series 100 Motion Base
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
Easy to use hand control
Base operates with or without legs:
Designed for full operation with legs or placed on a flat surface.
Wall saving design:
Patented technology that keeps the user in reach of their night stand
Gravity release safety feature:
Head and foot motors designed to lower the mattress by retracting
only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimizes pinch
Compatible with head board brackets:
Accommodates most standard bed frames.
Image may not reflect final product.
- Interchangeable leg options: Various heights can be achieved with different leg sizes.
- Power Down Function: In the event of a power outage, the base can be brought to a flat position.
- Smooth Power(TM) lifting system:
- Head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position.
- Twin Long, Cal King Split: 400 lbs.
- Full: 450 lbs.
- Queen: 500 lbs.
- King and CA King Set 800 lbs.
- King and CA King Divided Set 800 lbs.
- Twin Long 38"x8"x80" - Base Weight 141 lbs. (Two Required for a King Set)
- Full 54"x8"x74" - Base Weight 183 lbs.
- Queen 60"x8"x80" - Base Weight 216 lbs.
- Cal King Split 36"x8"x84" - Base Weight 145 lbs. (Two required for a CA King Set)
King Divided (Requires Head and Foot Section)
- King Divided Head 40"x8"x76"
- King Divided Foot 40"x8"x76"
CA King Divided (Requires Head and Foot Section)
- CA King Divided Head 42"x8"x72"
- CA King Divided Foot 42"x8"x72"
NOTE: exact sizes vary by manufacturer and by model. The dimensions given are only approximations.
10 Year Limited Warranty
- YEAR 1-2 = Full Parts and Labor
- YEAR 3-5 - Full Parts (Customer Pays Labor and Shipping)
- YEAR 6-10 - PRO-RATED Parts (Customer Pays Labor and Shipping)
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.