In Your Cart
Sealy Reflexion 4 Adjustable Base
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
The Sealy Reflexion 4 Adjustable Base offers adjustable positioning with a virtually infinite number of positions for both head and foot - and a soothing two-zone body massage with variable styles. With it's Wireless Remote With backlit, soft-touch function keys, the wireless remote allows you to easily control the adjustable base.
- Reflexion 4 Features:
- Control virtually unlimited ergonomic positions to raise your head and feet or both.
Three Pre-Programmed Memory Settings Select your perfect position for relaxing, reading, working in bed or sleeping:
- Zero Gravity mode, which raises your head and legs
- Lounge mode, which raises your head and lowers your feet
- Incline mode, which allows you to sleep on a slight incline
- Select the right location and intensity for ultimate relaxation:
Two massage zones
- Full-Body massage mode
- Three massage wave intensities
- Wall-glide design allows the bed to adjust up and down without touching the wall.
- Solid, articulated design fully supports your mattress, with 6.5" furniture-grade wooden legs.
- Nightlight underneath (activated by remote control) makes it simple to find your way in the dark or to use as ambient light.
- Lift capacity of 650lbs (Queen)
- Head raises up to 60° from flat
- Leg raises up to 40° from flat or lowers up to -10° from flat
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.