In Your Cart
Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Cobalt Firm
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
Every Sealy Posturepedic® mattress is engineered to fully support your back and align your body so you get a comfortable night’s sleep. For years, Sealy Posturepedic has worked with orthopedic specialists to create real support for your body. Our newest mattresses are the result of years of engineering to deliver exceptional support and comfort.
- Closest to your body, our covers are made with premium-quality fabric, with climate treatments designed to deliver cooling comfort.
- On top, we use layers of foam for comfort you can feel.
- Underneath, our specially engineered Sealy Embrace™ encased coil responds to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for full-body support. Encasing helps to reduce motion transfer that can wake you when your partner moves.
- In the center zone, from side to side under the heaviest part of your body, we reinforce the area with our exclusive CoreSupport™ Center to deliver the additional support you need for your lower back and hips, and added durability for years of comfort. Whether you choose a firm or soft model, a Sealy Posturepedic mattress provides comfort and all-over support so your body can fully relax—and you can get the sleep you need.
- Half Foam/Half Springs Hybrid
A hybrid mattress is made with memory foam on top for body-conforming comfort, and specially engineered springs underneath for full-body support.
- Premium Stretch Cover Fabric
Premium-weight, lofty stretch knit fabric with soft spun yarn that allows the memory foam underneath to easily conform to your body. Side panels use a breathable border fabric that allows more airflow to help keep you more comfortable during the night.
- Cooling Gel Memory Foam
In the top half of the mattress, layers of gel memory foam infused with cooling material for body-conforming support and more comfortable sleep.
- Zoned Sealy Embrace™ Premier Coil
Premium version of our specially engineered encased coil system for even more precise and exceptional support. Encasing allows each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer. Nearly 20% more coils throughout respond to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for exceptional full-body support. In the center zone, nearly 20% more coils for even better support where you need it most.
- CoreSupport™ Premier Center
Premium version of our exclusive feature, with even more reinforced gel memory foam in the center third and nearly 20% more coils, for exceptional support and durability where you need it most.
- SolidEdge™ HD Premier System
The premium version (wider, at 3 inches) of our reinforced border around the mattress edge so you can use the full surface of the mattress, as well as providing a solid seating surface.
- Comfort Layers
1" Gel Visco Memory Foam
0.5" Gel Visco Memory Foam Center 1/3
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Mattress Height (Approx.) 11.5"
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.