In Your Cart
PureCare DreamComposer Sleep Shade
1) Cleanse your face and eye area, removing any makeup.
2) Lay the Sleep Shade flat, with the interior face up.
3) Remove one of the Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Masks from the resealable silver packet, peel the protective film away from the gel lining and discard protective film.
4) With the lavender fabric face down, tuck the edges of the Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Mask beneath each of the three Velcro pockets on the Sleep Shade.
5) Fit the Sleep Shade + Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Mask over the bridge of the nose, pressing softly around the eyes and adjusting as needed for the perfect fit.
IMPORTANT: When finished using the Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Mask, apply the rectangular protective film to gel surface of the mask and store in the resealable silver packet. If stored properly, each Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Mask will provide refreshing relief for up to 90 days.
WASH INSTRUCTIONS: Sleep Mask: Hand wash in cold water. Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Mask: Rinse under flowing cool water for 10-15 seconds. Gently dab any remaining droplets with a soft, clean towel before returning the Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Mask to the sealed silver packet. Can be washed twice.
Sculpted Sleep Shade
- Light-eclipse construction
- Antimicrobial silver chloride treatment to inhibit bacteria, mold and mildew that causes deterioration, stains and odors on this product.
Scented Cool-Remedy Gel Mask
- Essential oils promote relaxation
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Soothes tired eyes
- Travel Tote Included
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.