In Your Cart
Sherwood 2015 Kendall Gel Pillow Top
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
The Kendall series of mattresses are engineered to deliver deep conforming comfort, durability and value. Sherwood Bedding utilizes an advanced double offset coil support system designed to deliver firm, conforming support. All Kendal models feature full foam encasement which delivers superior edge performance and overall mattress stability, as well as increasing the usable sleep surface by 14%. Sophisticated heavy weight “circular knit” panel covers are used to enhance surface comfort and plushness. The soy-based upholstery grade foams and natural latex are carefully layered with an ascending support strategy to deliver quality, comfort and durability.
- Heavy Weight Stretch Knit Ticking with Natural “Tencel” Fibers
- 100% Natural and Chemical Free Fire Barrier
- A Layer of H.D. Medium Firm Soy-Based Support Foam
- Two Layers of Hyper-Soft Specialty Quilt Foam
- A Layer of Gel-Infused Memory Foam
- Fully Foam Encased 460 Double Offset Verti-Coil Support System
- Non Woven Insulator Layer
- A Thick Layer of Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- A Thick Layer of H.D. Super-Soft Soy-Based Comfort Foam
- A Thick Layer of Soy-Based Support Foam
- Mattress Height (Approx): 13"
- 10 Year Warranty
The support structure of innerspring mattresses is constructed using wire coils which can be made for firmer or softer support depending on their gauge. Because the coils are placed evenly throughout the mattress, an innerspring mattress has a strong border that prevents the “roll out” effect. A border wire attached to the perimeter coils helps to retain the shape of the mattress and reduce sagging (Some Models Only).
Cushion Firm Mattress
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.