In Your Cart
Sealy Posturepedic Fairhope Abbey Cushion Firm
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
Every Sealy Posturepedic® mattress is engineered to fully support your back and align your body so you get a comfortable night’s sleep. For years, Sealy Posturepedic has worked with orthopedic specialists to create real support for your body. Our newest mattresses are the result of years of engineering to deliver exceptional support and comfort.
- Closest to your body, our covers are made with premium-quality fabric, with climate treatments designed to deliver cooling comfort.
- On top, we use layers of foam for comfort you can feel.
- Underneath, our specially engineered Sealy Embrace™ encased coil responds to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for full-body support. Encasing helps to reduce motion transfer that can wake you when your partner moves.
- In the center zone, from side to side under the heaviest part of your body, we reinforce the area with our exclusive CoreSupport™ Center to deliver the additional support you need for your lower back and hips, and added durability for years of comfort. Whether you choose a firm or soft model, a Sealy Posturepedic mattress provides comfort and all-over support so your body can fully relax—and you can get the sleep you need.
- Cover Fabric
Durable knit fabric with spun yarns for a soft feel next to your body.
- Comfort Foam
Sealy Soft Foam in the comfort layer.
- Sealy Embrace™ Coil
Specially engineered encased coil system that responds to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for full-body support. Encasing allows each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- CoreSupport™ Center
Our exclusive feature, with a band of reinforced gel infused foam or gel infused memoryfoam in the center third, for added support and durability where you need it most.
- SolidEdge™ HD System
A 2.5-inch reinforced border around the mattress edge so you can use the full surface of the mattress, as well as providing a solid seating surface.
Flame Guard™ Fiber
1.5"x0.5" Convoluted Hypersoft®
- Comfort Layers
1.5" HP Polyurethane
0.5" Gel Visco Memory Foam Center 1/3
- Designed and built in the U.S
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Mattress Height (Approx.) 10"
The support structure of innerspring mattresses is constructed using wire coils which can be made for firmer or softer support depending on their gauge. Because the coils are placed evenly throughout the mattress, an innerspring mattress has a strong border that prevents the “roll out” effect. A border wire attached to the perimeter coils helps to retain the shape of the mattress and reduce sagging.
Cushion Firm Mattress
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.