In Your Cart
Spink & Edgar Mattresses
Spink & Edgar Natural Mattresses
Choose a top-of-the-line Spink & Edgar natural mattress from Sit 'n Sleep
Looking for a high-quality mattress that consists of natural materials? Check out the Spink & Edgar natural mattresses available from Sit 'n Sleep, a top supplier of mattresses across Southern California. At Sit 'n Sleep, we supply many Spink & Edgar natural mattresses and will make it easy for you to find the perfect natural mattress. Here's everything you need to know about our Spink & Edgar mattress options.
What Do Spink & Edgar Mattresses Offer?
Spink & Edgar serves as a leading manufacturer of natural mattresses. As the world's only farm-to-bedroom mattress brand, Spink & Edgar uses wool, hemp, flax (linen) and other natural bedding materials to produce top-notch mattresses. Each Spink & Edgar natural mattress is crafted in Northern England. In fact, Spink & Edgar raises hand-selected Texel/Leicester and Swaledale sheep to produce thick, resilient wool, awe-inspiring linen and other natural materials to provide exceptional mattress products around the world.
What Types of Natural Materials Are Used in Spink & Edgar Mattresses?
Spink & Edgar natural mattresses boast a vast array of natural materials, including:
- Cotton – With its immense versatility, cotton helps ensure a natural mattress will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Flax – Natural mattresses that include flax are proven to deliver unparalleled strength and remain cool and dry consistently.
- Hemp – Thanks to hemp, Spink & Edgar's natural mattresses offer mold- and mildew-resistance as well as extraordinary strength and versatility.
- Wool – Naturally breathable and moisture-wicking, wool remains a dependable natural material that boasts a look and feel all its own.
The Spink & Edgar natural mattresses available from Sit 'n Sleep feature excellent construction, and as such, are sure to serve you well for an extended period of time.
What Types of Spink & Edgar Mattresses Are Available?
Many Spink & Edgar natural mattresses are available, such as:
- Angora 9000 Luxury Mattress – Boasts 9,000 individually wrapped coils covered with extra thick wool and linen comfort layers, making it easy for you to rest comfortably night after night.
- Alpaca 7000 – Features Alpaca fleece, along with 7,000 individually wrapped coils with comfort layers.
- Yorkshire 5000 – Serves as an ideal option for those who appreciate the beauty and comfort of wool and offers 5,000 individually wrapped coils that are covered with wool and cotton comfort layers.
Our Spink & Edgar mattress collection consists of innerspring mattresses that are sold in either firm or plush comfort levels. That way, you're sure to find a luxurious natural mattress that will suit you perfectly any time you browse our Spink & Edgar collection.
Discover the Benefits of a Spink & Edgar Natural Mattress Today
Finding a natural mattress that is both stylish and comfortable can be challenging. But with Sit 'n Sleep's team of sleep consultants at your disposal, you can discover the benefits of a Spink & Edgar natural mattress. Our sleep consultants possess extensive skills and know-how and understand the ins and outs of Spink & Edgar natural mattresses. Thus, these sleep experts can help you find a top-rated, affordable natural mattress at any time.
To learn more about our Spink & Edgar natural mattresses, visit any of our 30+ Sit 'n Sleep mattress superstores today.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.