In Your Cart
Simmons Mattresses at Affordable Prices
Sit 'n Sleep sells dozens of high-end every day. But one We offer a large Simmons mattress inventory that ensures you can find the right mattress for any bedroom. In addition, our Simmons beds are available at substantial discounts, guaranteeing you won't have to break your budget to purchase a top-of-the-line mattress.
The Simmons Beautyrest Mattress: What You Need to Know
Ready to experience the kind of sleep you've always wanted to enjoy? We have the ideal mattress for you!
Simmons is globally recognized for its innovative and high-quality mattresses manufacturing that combine unsurpassed comfort with superb durability.
With more than 100 million mattresses sold to date, they’re an industry leader. In fact, Simmons mattresses are currently used by 18 of the top 20 hotel brands worldwide.
Most people know about the benefits of Simmons Beautysleep mattresses. Few people realize they actually provide a broad array of mattresses in assorted mattress types and comfort levels. These include:
- Memory foam
- Plush Eurotop
Ultimately, each mattress is designed to deliver what we want and need – blissful, restful sleep.
Simmons: 140 Years of Sleep Technology Innovation
In 1925, Simmons designed a machine that would coil wire and insert it into fabric sleeves quickly and efficiently. This unique "pocketed coil machine" led to the development of the independent Pocketed Coil design. This design served as the basis of the Simmons Beautyrest mattress.
Since that time, Simmons has raised the standard of bedding across the mattress industry, and have had many notable innovations include:
- 1958 – Became the first mattress company to introduce king- and queen-size beds.
- 2000 – Introduced the "no-flip" mattress.
- 2003 – Unveiled Advanced Pocketed Coil Springs that consist of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength, motion separation, conformability, and durability.
- 2006 – Launched the Beautyrest Black mattress, which featured multiple foam layers and superior motion-dampening coil spring technology.
- 2007 – Announced the ComforPedic, which leveraged Better Memory Foam that conforms to the body and combines soft comfort with firm support.
- 2008 – Unveiled the Beautyrest NxG, the first hybrid mattress to blend pocketed coils and independent memory foam.
- 2011 – Introduced its Smart Response Pocketed Coil technology, a new coil shape that provides exceptional motion separation and conformability, individualized back support and amazing pressure relief.
- 2012 – Released its Recharge Technology, which combines the Simmons AirCool Memory Foam, Smart Response Pocketed Coil technology, and AirCool Design.
Choose One of the Simmons Beautysleep Beds from Sit 'n Sleep
At Sit 'n Sleep, we offer the complete line of Simmons Beautysleep mattresses. These premium mattresses feature a high-performance coil system with heavy gauge coils that deliver years of dependable sleep performance.
Simmons Beautysleep mattresses also pair luxurious fabrics with soft, durable foams for unmatched comfort. For those seeking the ultimate in cushioned comfort, Simmons memory foam mattress feature both latex and memory foam for additional comfort. If you need further proof that Simons mattresses are top notch, just read the Simmons mattress reviews!
Visit any of our 30+ Sit 'n Sleep mattress superstores, and you can reap the benefits of an ongoing Simmons mattress sale. With Sit 'n Sleep, you're sure to find a great price any time you shop with us. We make sure to keep our customers happy with both the quality and the price of our products.
At Sit ‘n Sleep, we employ experienced sleep consultants who are trained to help you get the right mattress. Our sleep experts can offer input on Simmons Beautyrest mattress reviews and give their insights on how they compare to other brands.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.