In Your Cart
Simmons BeautySleep® Mattresses
When you’re ready to experience the kind of sleep you’ve always wanted to enjoy, Simmons has the right mattress for you. Known worldwide for its innovative mattress products, Simmons manufactures quality mattresses that combine unsurpassed comfort with durability to deliver years of superior sleep performance. With more than 100 million mattresses sold, Simmons is an unquestioned industry leader. Simmons mattresses are currently used by 18 of the top 20 hotel brands around the globe.
Most people know Simmons mattresses primarily by its ever-popular BeautySleep® line. But Simmons actually makes a wide variety of quality mattresses that come in different types and comfort levels. These include:
- Mattress type:
- Memory foam
- Comfort level
- Plush Eurotop
Regardless of the size, type or style, the Simmons mattress delivers what we all want and need – blissful, restful sleep night in and night out.
140 Years of Sleep Technology Innovation
At the turn of the 20th century, commercially produced mattresses cost so much to make that only the wealthy could afford them. Then in 1925, Simmons’ top engineer designed a machine that would coil wire and insert it into fabric sleeves quickly and efficiently. This unique “pocketed coil machine” led to the development of the independent Pocketed Coil design that formed the basis of the Simmons Beautyrest mattress.
Since then, Simmons has led the way in the mattress industry by producing one innovation after another. These include:
- 1958 – First mattress company to introduce the king and queen size mattresses.
- 2000 – Introduced the first "no-flip" mattress, which had other mattress manufacturers scrambling to catch up.
- 2003 – Introduced Advanced Pocketed Coil Springs, made of high-carbon steel for increased strength, motion separation, conformability and durability.
- 2006 – Introduced the Beautyrest Black® mattress, which featured foam layers and a stronger motion-dampening coil spring technology.
- 2007 – Introduced the ComforPedic®, which used Better Memory Foam™ to deliver improved body-conforming capabilities to combine soft comfort with firm support.
- 2008 – Introduced the Beautyrest NxG, the first Simmons mattress to offer a hybrid technology of pocketed coils and independent memory foam.
- 2011 – Introduced Smart Response® Pocketed Coil technology, a new coil shape that delivers greater motion separation, conformability, individualized back support, and pressure relief.
- 2012 – Introduced Recharge Technology, a unique combination of Simmons’ AirCool® Memory Foam, legendary Smart Response® Pocketed Coil technology, and AirCool Design.
Simmons BeautySleep® Beds
At Sit 'N Sleep, we’re proud to offer an extensive line of Simmons BeautySleep® mattresses. Your entry into the Simmons world of better sleep, these quality Simmons beds feature a high-performance coil system with heavy gauge coils that deliver years of dependable sleep performance. Simmons BeautySleep® mattresses also pair luxurious fabrics with soft yet durable foams to create ideal comfort. And for those seeking the ultimate in cushioned comfort, select models of this Simmons mattress also offer memory foam and latex for additional cushioning. So come on in to your nearest Sit 'N Sleep retail store and see what you’ve been missing. Then take one home and climb into a dream every night with your Simmons mattress.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.