There Are No Items
In Your Cart
A History of Innovation
Serta was founded in 1933, when several independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to compete with the name recognition and advertising dollars of emerging national companies. Since that time, Serta has developed a long and storied history of producing mattresses that set new standards in the sleep products industry – including the world’s first-ever tuftless mattress. Other groundbreaking Serta “firsts” include:
- 2014 - Serta introduces the all-new comfort series mattresses that feature the innovative breakthrough Cool Action™ Dual Effects® gel memory foam.
- 2013 - Serta expands its iComfort® gel memory foam mattress collection by adding four exclusive technologies that balance comfort, support and temperature regulation.
- 2013 - Serta introduces gel memory foam technology into the innerspring category, thereby combining the Cool Action™ material with an advanced coil innerspring.
- 2011 - Serta introduces a breakthrough in memory foam technology with its new iComfort® Sleep System, which provides enhanced cooling comfort and extra support where sleepers need it the most.
Choosing The Right Serta Mattress for You
Today’s Serta mattresses provide three different types of support.
- Innerspring. This support system is made with a steel coil innerspring support system, with various foams and fibers on top to provide comfort at the surface.
- Memory foam. This system features an all-foam support core to balance proper support with pressure-relieving comfort. The top layers of the mattress include memory foam, as well as other comfort foams and fibers.
- Memory foam hybrid. This mattress combines the support of a traditional steel coil innerspring with the comfort of memory foam for a fully supported deeper sleep.
Once you select a support system, you can then choose from four different firmness levels – firm, plush, pillowtop and eurotop. Combining the right firmness level with the optimum support system will give you the comfort and support for your need every night.
The Best Serta Mattress Prices for You
One of the real advantages of buying a Serta mattress is the amazing combination of quality and affordability. Thanks to Serta’s efficient production processes, they are able to offer their innovative mattresses at very affordable prices. If you happen to be shopping for a new mattress during one of Sit 'n Sleep’s Serta mattress sales, stop by one of our conveniently located showrooms and you can save even more on our already low prices.
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.