In Your Cart
Beautyrest Silver St. John Extra Firm
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
GET THE SLEEP YOU DESERVE with a Beautyrest Silver mattress:
- ELEVATED COMFORT-Elevated comfort starts with DualCool™ Technology Fiber located in the quilt of the mattress. A soft, supple fiber enhanced with silver to prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew, to help keep your mattress fresh. A layer of GelTouch® Foam provides soothing comfort with exceptional surface contouring and conformabillity.
- TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT-Beautyrest Silver’s newest temperature management technology is found just below the surface fabric. DualCool™ Technology Fiber, enhanced with silver, is designed to move both heat and moisture away from the surface of the mattress to maintain an ideal sleeping temperature.
- RESTORING SUPPORT-Sleep soundly on Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® Technology. Hundreds of individually wrapped coils adjust independently to the weight and contour of your body, giving you conforming support and motion separation for an undisturbed sleep.
- DualCool™ Technology Fiber
- 1” AirCool® Foam
- ½” Comfort Foam
- 1” Comfort Foam
- BackCare® Support
- ½” AirCool® Gel Memory Foam
- 815 Density Beautyrest Pocketed Coil: Helps Deliver Conforming Back Support.
Ventilated AirCool® BeautyEdge®
10 Year Warranty
Mattress Height (Approx.) 13"
The support structure of innerspring mattresses is constructed using wire coils which can be made for firmer or softer support depending on their gauge. Because the coils are placed evenly throughout the mattress, an innerspring mattress has a strong border that prevents the “roll out” effect. A border wire attached to the perimeter coils helps to retain the shape of the mattress and reduce sagging (Some Models Only).
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.