In Your Cart
Delivery, set up and haul-away is included for free for all orders greater than $399 and if within 25 miles of any Sit ‘n Sleep store.
Available for orders placed before 3:00pm and contingent on available inventory. Not applicable for UPS and FedEx Delivery Orders. Local deliveries not available on Wednesdays.
Aromatherapy Refills are available in 5 scent options
Lavender: Relied upon for relief from sore muscles, headaches and inflammation, lavender may also improve sleep quality and promote relaxation in individuals who have trouble sleeping
Mandarin: The zesty fragrance of mandarin will lift your spirits and tingle your senses. Breathe deeply and allow this rejuvenating scent to relieve tension and invigorate the mind and body.
Sandalwood: Warm fragrances of sandalwood relax the brain waves and calm the nervous system.
Eucalyptus: Known to aide in the relief of sinus and lung congestion, the reviving aroma of eucalyptus helps to clear blocked nasal passages and bestow a calm, peaceful sleep.
Jasmine: This distinct and sweet exotic fragrance has been known to sedate the nervous system, relieve headaches and ease insomnia.
- Lavender is best for its relaxation benefits. A 2005 Wesleyan University study found that people who sniffed lavender before bed increased their amount of deep sleep. Another study found that those who smelled the scent fell asleep faster and woke up less during the night.
- Snooze like a baby tonight by incorporating jasmine into your sleep routine. A 2010 study in the Journal of Biological Chemistry found that when jasmine was administered into the air, respondents had greater sleep efficiency--deeper shuteye and less tossing and turning. Upon waking up, those who slept breathing in jasmine reported lower levels of anxiety and greater alertness in afternoon hours.
- One of sandalwood’s most important uses is to sedate the nervous system, subduing nervousness, anxiety, insomnia, and to some degree, reducing nerve pain. Researchers have found it relaxes brain waves.
- Aromatherapists use Eucalyptus to clear the air, helping to resolve disagreements in interpersonal conflicts.
- Therapeutic properties of mandarin: Sedative; relieves muscle spasms, cramping, and indigestion
As of 12/30/2015, California state law requires retailers to collect an $11 recycling fee on each mattress and each box spring sold. (I.E. A recycling fee of $22 must be assessed for the purchase of one mattress with one box spring.) The amount of the fee was mandated by the state and is not set by individual retailers. To see the details of the recycling fee in California click here.